Terms and Conditions
The following are terms of the agreement to rent exhibitor space at the Natural Living & Holistic Exposition of Pennsylvania, to be held Saturday, October 19, 2019 and Sunday, October 20, 2019 at The Farm and Home Center. Your signature shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and this shall be a binding agreement. Exhibitors agree to defend, indemnify and harmless Basic Earth Essentials LLC, “Promoter” and the venue mentioned above from any and all claims or lawsuits of injury, death or property damage made by any individual or entity.
- Full payment and a signed completed contract is required by the advertised deadline to reserve your table at our expo. Payments must be paid in full, and all checks cleared by the established dates or your space reservation will be cancelled. All spaces are reserved on a first come, first served basis. Payments made after May 1st require payment in full for the event. Deposits are not available.
- We cannot secure a space selection until your payment has been paid in full, and a contract signed and submitted. We reserve the right to switch space locations if deemed necessary. If you require electricity, you must indicate it on the contract form upon submission.
- All exhibitor payments are not refundable after May 1, 2019. There will be no exceptions.
- In the event a cancellation prior to May 1st, there will be a non-refundable $75.00 administration fee per space reserved.
- The Natural Living Exposition of PA will charge a $35.00 fee for any returned check.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the organizer.
- Although major marketing efforts are being established for this event to generate crowds, the Sponsor cannot guarantee a definite number of attendees. We do ask all exhibitors to please advertise your presence at the exposition via your social media networks, word of mouth, or through flyers we can provide.
- Exhibitor shall warrant and guarantee that all marketing statements shall be true and accurate
- To be listed on the event website you must provide a reciprocal link.
- Please use the approved logos for the event in any personal advertising. If you have any questions regarding marketing or advertising please contact the sponsor immediately.
- EXCLUSIVITY: No exhibitor is guaranteed exclusivity for their products/services. We will do our best to understand all products and services provided to ensure the diversity of the event. All exhibitors are on a first come, first served basis.
- LECTURES: Lectures are offered on a first come first serve basis, sponsor reserves the right to select the lectures that are best appropriate for event.
- SET-UP: All exhibitors must be at their table and ready to go by 9:30 AM on both show days. The show opens at 10m.
- TEAR-DOWN: Absolutely no early move outs allowed unless directed by exposition staff. Any violations of this agreement will jeopardize returning to our event. All table displays and materials are to be emptied and removed no later than 8:00 pm on Sunday, October 21 or additional costs will be incurred at the expense of the exhibitor. Exhibitor area shall be in broom-clean condition.
- WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- Either an 8’ Table or 6’ Table, 2-3 Badges and 2 chairs
- Due to limited space requirements, you are limited to your exhibitor space with the table provided. If you require more than the allotted space, please reserve an additional space.
- Absolutely no sublet or sharing of table space shall be permitted.
- Each exhibitor is required to keep at least (1) staff member in their booth during all expo hours.
- Only a maximum of (2) staff members are allowed per table 8’ Table Top and no more than (4) staff in an 8’ x 8’ Space.
- Additional staff members at a table will be charged an additional $5 per person, prepaid, whether they are there for whole or part of the day. The staff names and additional fee per person must be pre-registered with the submission of the contract. Representative signing the contract is signing the contract on behalf of any of the staff members for the booth.
- SAMPLES and LITERATURE: We request that the distribution of samples and promotional literature is strictly limited to the confines of the exhibitor’s table(s). We ask that voice and/or music amplification must be kept to a sufficiently low volume so as not to disturb other exhibitors or attendees. All aisles and exits, as designated on approved floor plans, shall be kept clean, clear, and free of obstacles.
- SERVICE FEES: We request that services are priced at a fair amount per service as a courtesy to other exhibitors.
- CONDUCT: Exhibitors agree to conduct themselves in a professional, peaceful, cooperative and harmonious manner as is appropriate to the integrity of attendees, fellow exhibitors and the facility. Unsatisfactory conduct or inappropriate language will be cause for immediate dismissal without any monetary refund.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Expo reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any product, company and/or service in the booth area. Exhibitor is strictly prohibited from having or selling on-site any substance or product considered to be illegal. Consequences for any such action will be solely borne by the exhibitor and may be cause for immediate expulsion without recompense.
- TABLE COVERING: We ask that all tables are covered with table cloths to present a professional setting.
LOSS OR DAMAGES
- Sponsor assumes no liability for theft, damages or loss of any kind. A certificate of insurance is the responsibility of all exhibitors. By signing this contract form; exhibitors shall indemnify sponsor from any and all claims/suits arising between exhibitors and attendees and staff.
- Exhibitors shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless sponsor for any and all claims and suits arising between the exhibitor(s) attendees, staff, and personnel. Exhibitors who prepare, distribute and/or sell any food or beverage products hereby warrant that Exhibitors are certified to prepare, distribute and/or sell any food or beverage products and that such products shall be prepared, distributed and/or sold in a safe manner. Exhibitors shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless sponsor and the facility from any claims or damages relating to the preparation, distribution, sale or consumption of such products.
- Exhibitors agree to be responsible for their own sales taxes, business fees and/or any government fines thereof.
- All federal, state and city regulations pertaining to fire and safety must be adhered to. Any exhibit employing flammable liquid, compressed combustible gas or highly combustible or explosive material is prohibited. Open flames of any kind (including small candles), are prohibited. Smoking in the exhibit hall is strictly forbidden.
- The sponsor reserves the right to close any exhibit that fails to cooperate with these policies. Any questions or issues that are not specifically covered in this contract shall be subject solely to the decision of the sponsor management or their delegate.
- Sponsor reserves the right to reject, eject or prohibit any exhibitor and representative thereof for violation of these rules without any monetary refund.
- Exhibitor’s signature represents all individuals who are coming to work the booth on either day.
- Exhibitors who bring children under the age of 18 shall be responsible for the care, safety and monitoring of such children.