- Presentations are selected based on topic uniqueness and content, speaker professionalism, credentials and experience. We cannot schedule all lecture applications submitted and do not guarantee that all exhibitors will receive a speaking slot.
- Lectures and Demonstrations are 45 minutes in length with a 15 minute break between presentations. Please plan accordingly as to allow for the next speaker to be able to prepare for their session. No selling of services or products is allowed during lectures. All lectures are designed to educate and create awareness about your field of expertise.
- Workshops are 90 minutes in length with a 30 minute break between sessions. Workshops are only available on Saturday. Please plan accordingly as to allow for the next speaker to be able to prepare for their session. No selling of services or products is allowed during workshops. All workshops are designed to educate and create an experience about your field of expertise.
- Sprout Sessions are limited to 15 minutes. Sprout Sessions are only on Sunday.
- You must complete all fields in order to submit the application. This includes a personal image of the presenter. Company logos are not accepted for lecture or workshop presentations. If you apply for a Sprout Session you may use your company logo.
- Only online applications will be accepted for presentations.
- Deadline for applications are July 1st 2018.
- There is a $100.00 Speaking Fee for individuals who do not have an exhibitor space at the event.
Thank you for your interest in offering a presentation at the exposition. If your topic or presentation is selected, you will receive an email confirmation with more information.