90 For Life Health Seminar
Dr. Joel Wallach, BS, DVM, ND
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, October 21 st
MEET DR JOEL WALLACH – A MAN ON A MISSION!
Researcher – Helped eliminate over 900 diseases in animals. 40+ years of biomedical research
Author-Published over 75 times in medical journals and 13 scientific textbooks
Lecturer – Over 200 Million CD’s and Books on “Dead Doctors Don’t Lie” in circulation
Comparative Pathologist – Over 20,000 autopsies/pathologies 10 million blood chemistries of animals and humans
What will you learn?
- Discover how choosing good nutrition and making healthy choices can improve longevity and quality of life
- Why’s it’s impossible to get the nutrition you need from food
- How to prevent & reverse, and eliminate hundreds of health challenges with nutrition: Arthritis, Asthma, ADD/ADHD, Insomnia, Osteoporosis, Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Diabetes, Cancer, Eczema etc.
- How to maintain healthy body weight and metabolism
- How to look younger, live younger and feel younger
- The importance of the 90 Essential Nutrients for optimum health
Special Q&A Session with Dr. Wallach will follow the health lecture
Dr. Joel D. Wallach, BS, DVM, ND is a Naturopathic Physician, Veterinarian, Comparative Pathologist, Speaker, Author, Bio Medical Research Pioneer, Noble Prize Nominee, Agricultural Expert and Visionary. He spent more than 40 years in the field of Veterinary Medicine, Bio Medical Research and Comparative Pathology, observing and researching the effects of individual nutrients on animal health eliminating 900+ diseases in animals and completing over 20,000 autopsies and 10 million blood chemistries on animals and humans. Dr. Wallach became a Naturopathic Physician in 1982. He became widely acclaimed through the Most Famous Health Lecture in history, “Dead Doctor’s Don’t Lie” which has sold more than 200 Million copies worldwide.
His groundbreaking medical and nutritional research on the health benefits of Selenium, and other minerals, led to his discovery that all humans require 90 essential nutrients to achieve and maintain optimal health. Known as the Mineral Doctor, Dr. Wallach was awarded the Prestigious Klaus Schwartz Award in 2011 for his ground breaking research of the trace mineral Selenium and its association to Cystic Fibrosis.
First Amendment Advocate
Today Dr. Wallach currently dedicates his time to lecturing throughout the world on the therapeutic benefits of vitamins and minerals, and on lobbying the FDA. His tireless efforts and dedication prompted the FDA to establish Qualified Health Claims for Selenium (“may reduce the risk of certain cancers”) and the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (“may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease”). He successfully sued the FDA 9 times and won